While I’m still feeling refreshed from my recent travels, I think I ought to share some of the “firsts” I experienced during my trip. Each of these firsts, however small, seems especially meaningful to me, since I tend to avoid change like the plague! Whether I like it or not, 2010 is a year filled [...]
sometimes, i get so busy living my life, that i forget to blog about it.
i really owe you all updates on my summer vacation, my new job, and the fact that paul just got a new job as well. it’s a crazy time!
but really, here’s the most important things:
i bought myself a [...]
it’s been a very relaxing start to our week in stone harbor. we arrived on saturday morning around 11 and met up with most of the family at the cape may county park zoo. after a quick bite to eat — i had the yummiest italian sub — we got into the house.
all i [...]
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 3 days ago
- RT @CapehartJ: Think gay parents are different than straight parents? Watch this NSFW reaction, then we'll talk. http://t.co/Y78aYVm7sb #aw… 3 days ago
- We're only a tiny bit late for Derby Day! Mint julep anyone? http://t.co/sE2ASkry8b 4 days ago
- 36 US states ban same-sex marriages, either through their constitutions or through state law. At the beginning of... http://t.co/8k40eFrPbk 4 days ago
- @peppercares @jwpepper the "scorch" plugin you require doesn't work across 4 computers, 2 operating systems, 3 browsers. what a ripoff! 1 week ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.