(Did you miss the first attempt? Read about it now!)
As we continue our summertime foray into sangria recipes, this weekend has brought us to a white sangria recipe. This one comes from Michael Chiarello, and it called for a couple of specialized citrus fruit that I can normally find around here, but there [...]
I’ve decided that this summer, I’d like to find two sangria recipes (one red, one white) that I really love, so that I have a fun and easy “go to” drink for summertime parties.
I did some research, and I found that there is no shortage of recipes on some of my favorite recipes sites. [...]
It seems to me that summer is irrevocably linked with family. I see my parents, my sister and my extended family a lot in the summer, and I like it that way!
I’ve made the 80-mile drive to my parents’ house twice already this month, and that’s on the heels of a baseball game and [...]
- @cultofmac did you change your feed this week? Can't read anything in full in @feedly. 16 hours ago
- I fully support my state senator @TerryGipsonNY in his plan to bring term limits to Albany http://t.co/B7v8G2E75t 16 hours ago
- William Stevens was working hard last night! http://t.co/iltncg1y6X 19 hours ago
- Trying to find a delicious white sangria recipe. My life is so hard. http://t.co/wm2qA38asj 1 day ago
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 5 days ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.