I’m excited and nervous to be writing to you, and I hope that among the mountains of letters you probably receive each day, that this one will resonate enough with you to bring about a response.
I’m a big fan, but I’m not writing for myself. You see, in October my [...]
It’s okay to decline social invitations for events you don’t want to attend. The most important factor is deciding how you feel about attending … try to find the balance that works for you.
You’re not obligated to make it to every party, every christening or bar mitzvah, every wedding or graduation, every everything.
ah … our first halloween in our new house. so much excitement, so much uncertainty!
i bought a bag of candy. yes, just one bag. i didn’t know how many kids to expect, and paul and i certainly don’t need any extra candy sitting around. but even more importantly, we had a party to go [...]
every summer for the last four summers, paul and i have a big party for bounty of the hudson. it’s a good time every year, tasting a whole lot of wines from all around the hudson valley.
the first year, we just sort of stumbled across it. erica was coming to visit and [...]
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 3 days ago
- RT @CapehartJ: Think gay parents are different than straight parents? Watch this NSFW reaction, then we'll talk. http://t.co/Y78aYVm7sb #aw… 4 days ago
- We're only a tiny bit late for Derby Day! Mint julep anyone? http://t.co/sE2ASkry8b 4 days ago
- 36 US states ban same-sex marriages, either through their constitutions or through state law. At the beginning of... http://t.co/8k40eFrPbk 4 days ago
- @peppercares @jwpepper the "scorch" plugin you require doesn't work across 4 computers, 2 operating systems, 3 browsers. what a ripoff! 1 week ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.