Ms. Deborah Walden
Executive Vice President
Chase Card Services
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Ms. Walden,
Please stop sending me offers for a Marriott Rewards® credit card from Chase. I know you love me, and really, Chase has been good to me. I have [...]
I’m just about ready for a new printer. It’s time. I’m using a secondhand HP LaserJet 2100 that’s got to be about ten years old if it’s a day. Don’t get me wrong; it’s served me well, but the time has come for an upgrade. It no longer takes more than a single sheet [...]
Thank you so much for your regular and ongoing correspondence about my Human Rights Campaign membership. I’m sorry that I have you so distraught over my failure to make a contribution this year, but really, I have my reasons.
You see, since you became President of the HRC, you only ever [...]
It told me that I’d be getting my census form next week, and asked me to please fill it out and send it back.
Seriously? Why not just send me [...]
I really do feel like the holidays snuck up on me this year. Before I knew it, it was Thanksgiving… yay!
And then the next day, as I was making turkey soup, I realized I hadn’t even thought about Christmas cards yet, and I broke into a cold sweat. Normally, I’m the kind of guy [...]
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 2 days ago
- RT @CapehartJ: Think gay parents are different than straight parents? Watch this NSFW reaction, then we'll talk. http://t.co/Y78aYVm7sb #aw… 2 days ago
- We're only a tiny bit late for Derby Day! Mint julep anyone? http://t.co/sE2ASkry8b 3 days ago
- 36 US states ban same-sex marriages, either through their constitutions or through state law. At the beginning of... http://t.co/8k40eFrPbk 3 days ago
- @peppercares @jwpepper the "scorch" plugin you require doesn't work across 4 computers, 2 operating systems, 3 browsers. what a ripoff! 1 week ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.