2006 is starting off simply but happily for me.
paul and i had had a busy week leading up to the new year. after celebrating our second xmas in our home, we decided it was about damn time we painted a little bit. we started off strong with the kitchen and our bathroom upstairs, since [...]
okay, i’m losing my mind. i’ve spent the last six weeks studying for this damn pmi exam. this material is boring and stupid. i finished all the lessons; i’ve practiced the formulas until i can calculate earned value in my sleep. so it’s time for a practice test … i took two this week, [...]
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 2 days ago
- RT @CapehartJ: Think gay parents are different than straight parents? Watch this NSFW reaction, then we'll talk. http://t.co/Y78aYVm7sb #aw… 3 days ago
- We're only a tiny bit late for Derby Day! Mint julep anyone? http://t.co/sE2ASkry8b 3 days ago
- 36 US states ban same-sex marriages, either through their constitutions or through state law. At the beginning of... http://t.co/8k40eFrPbk 3 days ago
- @peppercares @jwpepper the "scorch" plugin you require doesn't work across 4 computers, 2 operating systems, 3 browsers. what a ripoff! 1 week ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.