today, paul and i celebrate seven years together.
it’s kind of an amazing thing … i love him so much, more today than ever before, and will love him more still tomorrow.
we’ve had great times, good times, and not-so-good times, but we’ve survived them all. we’ve built a wonderful life together for which [...]
although i’m still half asleep, and i’ve barely started my coffee this morning, i’m overdue for an update here. after a very full and fulfilling weekend … here goes!
on saturday paul and i drove down to long island. it’s never a fun drive. never. but on this particular saturday, we were looking forward [...]
- @cultofmac did you change your feed this week? Can't read anything in full in @feedly. 4 hours ago
- I fully support my state senator @TerryGipsonNY in his plan to bring term limits to Albany http://t.co/B7v8G2E75t 4 hours ago
- William Stevens was working hard last night! http://t.co/iltncg1y6X 6 hours ago
- Trying to find a delicious white sangria recipe. My life is so hard. http://t.co/wm2qA38asj 18 hours ago
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 5 days ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.