my manager told me this morning that i’m done with my most evil customer as of january! this is perhaps the best news i’ve had in a month.
my stress levels will begin their descent to normal levels. i anticipate that activity to complete oh, around the time that i no longer have to work with my most evil customer.
- Trying to find a delicious white sangria recipe. My life is so hard. http://t.co/wm2qA38asj 11 hours ago
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 4 days ago
- RT @CapehartJ: Think gay parents are different than straight parents? Watch this NSFW reaction, then we'll talk. http://t.co/Y78aYVm7sb #aw… 4 days ago
- We're only a tiny bit late for Derby Day! Mint julep anyone? http://t.co/sE2ASkry8b 5 days ago
- 36 US states ban same-sex marriages, either through their constitutions or through state law. At the beginning of... http://t.co/8k40eFrPbk 5 days ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.