i’ve just re-read my blog from friday. this is what happens when chris is overly emotional and has access to technology.
i am not a fan of revisionist history; however, i do admit to seriously considering deleting the post. definitely not chris-at-chris’s-best.
today, the sun is out. it’s a crisp autumn day. and i had a fabulous therapy session this morning.
and, in the interest of full disclosure: paul is home, the friend who cancelled on me on friday has pneumonia, and the cookies were a big hit at grandpa’s party.
as ralphie from a christmas story once said, all is right with the world.
- @cultofmac did you change your feed this week? Can't read anything in full in @feedly. 23 hours ago
- I fully support my state senator @TerryGipsonNY in his plan to bring term limits to Albany http://t.co/B7v8G2E75t 1 day ago
- William Stevens was working hard last night! http://t.co/iltncg1y6X 1 day ago
- Trying to find a delicious white sangria recipe. My life is so hard. http://t.co/wm2qA38asj 1 day ago
- I won't be able to walk this year's Hudson Valley AIDS Walk, but I hope you'll decide to support the cause anyway... http://t.co/xqBnMauwPv 5 days ago
Tagsadvertising anniversary beach beth birthday blog book-review bush cancer certification change christmas civic cloud commute complaint confused death emotion emotional evil family friends frustrated funny gay german google happy interview jake love marriage online-quiz party paul president rants review summer therapy twitter vacation weather wotd
The postings, opinions and ideas on this site are my own. They do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer or employers. At no time do I intend to share, provide or otherwise offer information about my employers that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise unavailable in the public domain.
Similarly, the comments and responses posted by visitors to this site are their own, and do not necessarily represent my opinions or beliefs. These visitors grant me the right to reproduce, with attribution, their comments under a Creative Commons license.